Here at Miss Modern, we want all of our customers to be pleased with their orders. However, if this is not the case, you have 14 days to request a refund.
- Please email email@example.com with your order number and return request.
- The item(s) must reach us within 14 days of your email request. Please do not send items outside of this timeframe or they will be refused.
- All returns must include a note of the order number inside so we know who to refund! We cannot issue the refund without this.
- All products must be returned unworn and in the same packaging, they arrived in.
- Please allow 3 working days for the refund to be processed back to the same method that the order was paid with (but we usually do it the same day)!
- Earrings and pierced items can not be returned/exchanged due to hygiene reasons.
- If you received a free item as part of an offer and want to return an item(s), you will have to return the free item as well.
- If you received free shipping and returning the items mean you are no longer eligible for free delivery, the original postage charge will be deducted from your refund.
- The return postage is the responsibility of the customer & original postage is non-refundable.
- If you have damaged your items or they show signs of wear we cannot accept a return - they must be in a resaleable condition.
- Please ensure the correct postage is used (we also recommend using a signed for service) a normal stamp is not enough postage to return a package - they are only for letters.
If you are returning goods from outside the EU please write on the customs declaration it is the return of unwanted goods. Any customs duties charged to us for returning the goods will be deducted from your refund.
- You can exchange anything (unworn) you bought from us within 14 days.
- Please follow the same steps as a return for your exchange and we will post your new item(s) to you - there may be an extra postage charge.
- All of our products are carefully checked before they are lovingly packaged.
- If for any reason your item is faulty or has been damaged in transit please get in touch immediately via email firstname.lastname@example.org - attaching an image of the item in the email will speed the process along!
Thank you for reading!