To help your jewelry last as long as possible:
- Our plated items are costume jewelry, not solid gold or silver as reflected in our pricing.
- Avoid exposing jewelry to water, chemicals, household products, and perfumes/lotions which can cause jewelry to discolor.
- Put on your jewelry last when getting ready to avoid spraying perfume/deodorant or getting moisturizer/sprays on it.
- Between wearing, we recommend that you keep your jewelry in the pouches we send them in to avoid them touching anything that could damage them.
- With proper care, your jewels will retain their beauty and character.
We will not be able to replace or refund items that have been damaged by the customer, it is the customers' responsibility to care for their jewelry following our guidelines.